Almost a third (30%) of the average energy used in U.S. commercial buildings is wasted. According to a report by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), on average, U.S. commercial buildings waste 30% of the energy they use.
With our Energy Monitoring System, we provide residential, commercial and manufacturing property owners and managers the ability to gain insight into energy consumption by collecting data and monitoring consumption. Our energy management system encompasses the following steps to help you conserve and realize energy savings:
- Metering – leverage existing metering data to monitor and target energy consumption in one central system
- Data Collection – gain a comprehensive visualization of your energy data to achieve significant and ongoing savings
- Baseline – set realistic targets and forecasts by creating an accurate baseline which sets a standard against which future changes in energy performance are gauged.
- Identification and remedy – identify energy saving opportunities by visualizing energy consumption against baseline, and utilize tools that highlight wasted energy during out of hours periods
- Monitor Progress – highlight energy savings opportunities and take action. Overtime we offer a number of ways to fine-tune focus and achieve greater savings.
For more information regarding our Real-Time Utility Monitoring solutions complete the Request Info form.